AMANDA JONES PRESENTS
Sunnyside View Home - Offered at: $799,000
The one you have been waiting for! The floor plan everyone wants but can never find in San Francisco – three bedrooms and two baths on one level plus finished bonus rooms and half bath down. Double French doors from the two rear bedrooms lead to an impressive private rear deck with views. Super, central location for easy freeway access, close to Glen Park BART station, West Portal, new Whole Foods on Ocean Avenue and the beloved Sunnyside Recreation Center.
- 3 bedrooms/ 2baths on one level
- Open, spacious living/dining room combo with wood burning fireplace and views
- Renovated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Newly painted exterior and interior
- Newer forced air furnace
- Two bonus rooms with a half bath on the lower level
- Two car garage with excellent storage, interior access and bonus two car parking on the driveway.
- Generous tiered rear deck area with views and additional space below.
More affordable than Glen Park or Bernal Heights, Sunnyside offers single family homes in a serene neighborhood with great proximity to Glen Park Village, the BART station and easy freeway access.
Sunnyside is primarily a residential district, but it is served by a small commercial strip along Monterey Boulevard. Being adjacent to Glen Park means that attractive shopping and dining options are never too far away. The City College of San Francisco has a campus within the bounds of the neighborhood that attracts much of the traffic in the area.
For its size, Sunnyside enjoys an abundance of recreational opportunities. Nearby Balboa Park is something of a hidden treasure, boasting playing fields, tennis courts, a playground and indoor swimming pool. The Sunnyside Recreation Center underwent a remodel in late 2007, and is a popular spot for families with younger children.
The neighborhood is also home to City Landmark #78, the Sunnyside Conservatory. Built in 1898, it is currently undergoing a major renovation thanks to the efforts of the Friends of the Sunnyside Conservatory